SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upgrading Stage 1 online!!!!!!!!

I heard that after you buy and connect the BSR ppc stage 1 upgrade, later on BSR peole might or will email you newer upgraded software. Is that true or myth?

Were you guys able to? Can you give some details about it?

What I am really wondering is, did I buy 64HP for $800 and that is it? Or the more power they can get for that car, yo'll be able to add little by little mor HP.

Thank you

·
Registered
153 Posts
Its going a bit off topic, But yes in theory they could email you with new "upgrade". However i beilive they will not.

Why?, I think for a stock car like we have (even though i have the 2.0t), the software is pushing the hardware to its limits. Saab as you have pointed out, have a upgrade, but have been very careful with it, and have limited it some what.

With BSR, on stage 1, I think its at its max, without doing hardware changes.

But for a extra 64bhp , it is not a bad bit of kit!;)

Hope this helps

Puli

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Maybe it's just me but I am having a hard time understanding the demeanor of many of our participants. I can't tell if someone is ticked off and cranky or being sarcastic or just being normal.

Anyway, the updates you are referring to are software updates to correct certain issues or to improve certain aspects of the tuning. They are not higher stages of tune that will give you more power. You have to pay for these although they are very inexpensive if you already have a PPC.

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Puli said:
Ok who just pushed me?:(

I did say it was off topic! so a new thead is ok!;)

Puli
It was me :p

I wanted to keep the Stage 1 thread as just that!;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts