SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
I've never done this, but for $70.00 plus the cost of the part i'd let him do it too. There will always be some fiddly little o ring or stuck hose or something that just wouldn't be worth the aggravation for you. If the guy you took it to for the linkage is good, then the $70.00 would be well spent.

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
Could that be the cause, or is it very likely it was just a fluke and the seal is still broken? This is really weirding me out.
Lets face it Kye, both the ps pump and the linkage are flukes. The root causes are too weird to think about. Have you broken any mirrors lately? :D

Since you already ordered the new one, I'd go ahead and use it. It might be that the seal temporarily healed itself somehow, but it could come back any minute. Maybe it's just fine, and I hate to sound lazy and reckless with $, but for seventy bucks I'd let your mechanic put the new one in and have the peace of mind. It would really suck to stop every five miles on I-95 to refill the fluid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.