SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 9-3 arc and the passenger power seat has never been operable. The seat warmer works just fine though.

Is there a fuse or relay somewhere I could check?

Thank you

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Fuses and relay for electrical seats are in the REC (rear electrical center) in trunk behind drivers side rear wheel

MAXI fuse #4 40A

MINI fuse #25 30A

Relay is R1 (relays are on back side of REC)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I checked these fuses AVguy mentioned. They all look fine. What else could be the problem?

Should I pull the seat out and look under it? Is there a plug somewhere that could've came unplugged?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Check that you have voltage (power supply) under seat connector pin 37 (red 4.0 mm2 wire)and pin 38 (black 4.0 mm2 wire) is in ground.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I took the cover off the side of the seat where the control switches are and tested it with a test light. Didn't see any power coming to it. I wonder what could be the problem.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello guys,

can please help me somebody. I am from Germany and have a problem with my 9-3 cabriolet My04!
The passenger seat are not working. I checked the fuse F4 and its fine! The heating is working.
So were can I find the fuse for te passenger seat?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Fuses and relay for electrical seats are in the REC (rear electrical center) in trunk behind drivers side rear wheel

MAXI fuse #4 40A

MINI fuse #25 30A

Relay is R1 (relays are on back side of REC)
Is this Relay for bouth seats or just the passenger?

·
Registered
10 Posts
What do you mean with no relay?
It is a relay behind the REC for the passenger seat and the fuse 25 is for the driver seat!

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
What car you have?
If you have BMW, ignore my advice.
If you have my-04 convertible/cabriolet, follow my advice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Where can I check it, which conector, with the multimeter?

Is it normal that the passenger seat has an Memory Modul? But I don’t have the buttons for Memory! Here the picture!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts