SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '04 9-3 Aero. I've had a couple of friends pull up on the lock tab, on top of the door, instead of waiting the 2 seconds it takes to pull the key out after shutting it off. Ever since they pulled the tab the passenger door randomly unlocks while I'm driving. Also starting tonight my sunroof won't open. It vents but refuses to slide open. Anyone have any advice or ideas?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Dont allow said friends in your car anymore? Joking aside, Id say 'how weird'. I dont know whether this would help but unplug the door electrics from the door jam for 10 seconds and plug it back in. That MAY solve the door lock issue. I know it works when the window doesnt close all the way so give it a try.

zippy:cheesy:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll try that, when it's light I'm going to vent the roof and see if anything is in it. It worked perfect earlier in the day then bam no open. BTW they got a good chewin out cause they are the same ones who slam my Camaro door. Just cause its heavy doesn't mean you have to slam it, it closes quite easily.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Whenever you have a weird electrical problem, the best thing to do is disconnect the negative battery terminal for 10 min. Keep in mind you'll lose your saved radio stations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts