SaabCentral Forums banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
104k scarabe green and tan interior

http://www.photobucket.com/92saabvert
Simply gorgeous. My 'vert looks just as good externally (maybe even a little better :p) but internally needs a little bit of work. Did the wooden dash kit come with the car or did you add it? And did you go with saabstuff.com's leather interior or have your seats just aged beautifully?

Nice 'vert!;ol;

·
Registered
62 Posts
hey

wood kit did come with the car, i always add it anyways, i did match a wood knob to it already, pictures of that soon, the seats have aged nice, and i ordered some Lexol conditioner from eeuro that i hope will get them softer, the rear head rests are a common victim of being sun beaten, simply cut and sow/safety-pin some seat cover material over them and that really sets them off and makes for easy fix, ive did this to this one, pictures to in my album soon--

also recently purchased new hoodliner material from hoodliners.net and installed it

its now on super aeros, and a complete spg kit with wheel arches is getting all restored for it soon ;ol;

future add ons: forge bov, intercooler, CAI, fully straight piped 2.5 exhaust, new turbo and wastegate upgrade, spg springs, fuel upgrade, fine tune, some more stopping power somehow, fun car!

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
wood kit did come with the car, i always add it anyways, i did match a wood knob to it already, pictures of that soon, the seats have aged nice, and i ordered some Lexol conditioner from eeuro that i hope will get them softer, the rear head rests are a common victim of being sun beaten, simply cut and sow/safety-pin some seat cover material over them and that really sets them off and makes for easy fix, ive did this to this one, pictures to in my album soon--

also recently purchased new hoodliner material from hoodliners.net and installed it

its now on super aeros, and a complete spg kit with wheel arches is getting all restored for it soon ;ol;

future add ons: forge bov, intercooler, CAI, fully straight piped 2.5 exhaust, new turbo and wastegate upgrade, spg springs, fuel upgrade, fine tune, some more stopping power somehow, fun car!
Super Aeros and SPG kit:cool:. Pictures please!

·
Registered
442 Posts

My pictures never seem to come out properly
i have inserted an image linking to the sc phpgallery but no dice
Same happens with photo bucket

·
Registered
3,014 Posts

My pictures never seem to come out properly
i have inserted an image linking to the sc phpgallery but no dice
Same happens with photo bucket
You need to right click the image and select "copy image address". Using the page url with not work.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
You need to right click the image and select "copy image address". Using the page url with not work.

I am having a similar issue. When I use my ipad I cannot right click on an image. The only option I have is to copy the URL. I am using Flickr. I also noticed when I was using my windows based laptop when I clicked on the Insert Images icon I got an "Access Denied" message.

81 - 100 of 113 Posts