SaabCentral Forums banner

41 - 60 of 5087 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks! - They are indeed 18s (Inovit DTM 18X8.0 ET42) unfortunately they don't go straight on - our hub spigots are too long - so a little machining work is needed first - bit of a PITA but I think worth it.

·
Banned
635 Posts
did your tires last long with these 18's? or the tires with through fast since u had 18s let me know. i dont know if i should get 17 or 18

Troll_speed said:
Mine are 18", I got them on ebay with new tires for a song and dance.

I like them, but up here the roads are a little harsher than with the 17's I had before.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I really need to take some new pictures of my car, haven't had any time lately.

Anyway, two old ones:

2 degrees Fahrenheit at the time:

·
Registered
610 Posts
saabguykai said:
Can't resist...must post pics...

that is one of the dirtiest cars i've ever seen.... whats up bro... ill throw some pics up of mine here soon... i finally fixed teh hanging exhaust and am getting my wheels done maybe by the end of the week...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
hey kai...i see u got that cover and did some painting in the past couple months...looks nice :cheesy:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am shocked that there have been so many red saabs posted haha.

Here is mine, although the pictures are old...

And here is one of byastremski's car. The only pictures I have of him are when he is broken down.

·
Registered
610 Posts
saabguykai said:
You mean you got rid of the custom dual tip inside of a tip exhaust? That was money...
nope im still rockin it... ill get some pics up soon to show ya... it basically looks about ten times better than it was...

41 - 60 of 5087 Posts