SaabCentral Forums banner
5,061 - 5,080 of 5,134 Posts
Looks like it has problems. Let me know how much you'll pay me to tow it away for you.

Very funny! My mechanic went through it and the only thing wrong is a leaky water pump...so nice to see an engine without oil seeping from various locations! she will be getting a larger breather box as well but it was well cared for so many miles yet to go!;ol;

Saabturbo92, you're up in Geneva, eh? Beautiful area. I went to Hobart, class of '06.

You get your car taken care of at Geneva Foreign Auto? Cant even track all the thousands of dollar I spent there.

You've got some wonderful driving roads; Route 14 along the lake to Watkins Glen is one of my all time favorites!

Saabturbo92, you're up in Geneva, eh? Beautiful area. I went to Hobart, class of '06.

You get your car taken care of at Geneva Foreign Auto? Cant even track all the thousands of dollar I spent there.

You've got some wonderful driving roads; Route 14 along the lake to Watkins Glen is one of my all time favorites!
Yes I am and I love the ride to Watkins or the run to Hammondsport along Keuka... I have a guy that used to work at GFS now on his own he takes care of my Saabs...sometimes they do cost a bit but it beats a car payment!

Retired from daily duties for my wife, so I took over and invested a small fortune on wheels, tires, suspension, steering wheel and a center armrest. Worth every penny...pennies I'll never recover. But I plan on being buried in it.

5,061 - 5,080 of 5,134 Posts