SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 5072 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after seeing some of the sweet looking cars on this site, I thought it would be a fun and friendly idea for all of us to post a picture or two of our wonderful Sweedish vehicles. Please feel free to post any type of pick wheter it's the interior, or the engine bay, even throw in a home video if you feel up to it. Have fun!

·
Registered
543 Posts
OK here goes..

Carbonating my intriorating:

Instead of going fully carbon I decided to keep the wood but update it with a bit of carbon around the main central instruments...very time consuming to cut the details out....also did the switches and the ignition centre etc.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ok wow, this is emmbarasing... I am way more of a gear head than I am a computer wiz, I can't get my pictures to work. Any suggestions?

·
12,576 Posts
OK I'm in with a photobucket slideshow; click on the thumbnail below and prepare to be bored!! :lol:

·
12,576 Posts
9-3sleeper said:
Ok wow, this is emmbarasing... I am way more of a gear head than I am a computer wiz, I can't get my pictures to work. Any suggestions?
Do you have an account with the likes of www.photobucket.com ? It's free for a basic account and easy enough for me to use!

·
Registered
8,241 Posts
Hey raggy, what are those calipers ( the red ones and are the rears just powdercoated gold?

Its soon gong to be time to mod teh viggen vert an dI loved your SE!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just signed up with photo bucket so hopefully I'll have some pics soon. So far I like the cars I've seen, you can't go wrong with CF, or jet black.

·
Registered
666 Posts
First, sorry for the crappy quality. I took these on a whim tonight so she's not washed.

I debadged, painted and rebadged.

I'm doing the engine bay a little bit at a time. Here it is so far. I wanted to see how well the paint did on the oil dip cap before I painted the rest of the caps. It's holding up well so I'll do the rest this weekend.

Finally, here's the results of painting the bezels of the headlights, painting the interior of the corners as well as removing the yellow lense and my grill addition too.

It's a work in progress but I am liking it so far.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
The BBS RK IIs. There were 2 different types of them, the Regular RKs (single piece wheel) and the RK IIs (two piece wheel).

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

Ok here's my baby before I did much to it, Im working on getting some newer ones in soon, I'll probably drive around town and do my own personal photo shoot.

·
12,576 Posts
Jssaab said:
Hey raggy, what are those calipers ( the red ones and are the rears just powdercoated gold?
Front calipers are APRacing CP5200 forged alloy 4 pots with 330mm rotors; rears are stock with a coat of caliper paint.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
im waiting for a very starry night to take my next new awsome photo of my car...but for now, here is my most recent pic of my car from the other day...i now have the turbo plate in the front, but its on in this pic :(

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I already love this thread, keep it up guys the cars look amazing.

I'd love to see some videos if somebody can do it.

1 - 20 of 5072 Posts