SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need your help. My mechanic is trying to replace the oil pump on my SAAB 2002 that I posted in another thread.

The link I found mentioned a tool to hold the flywheel . My mobile mechanic is having a hard time finding the right tool for the SAAB. Could someone please point me and him in the right direction. He does not want to use a bar to hold it because he is afraid he may damage the flywheel

thanks so much in advance for your help !!!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I really need your help. My mechanic is trying to replace the oil pump on my SAAB 2002 that I posted in another thread.

The link I found mentioned a tool to hold the flywheel . My mobile mechanic is having a hard time finding the right tool for the SAAB. Could someone please point me and him in the right direction. He does not want to use a bar to hold it because he is afraid he may damage the flywheel

thanks so much in advance for your help !!!
not a good mechanic if he cant figure out how to hold the flywheel without damaging it. :confused:

The flywheel tool is a tool that has teeth in it that allows you to wedge or even hold it in place on the flywheel to prevent it from turning something similar to this

Heres the one I found for Saab's, but not sure what specific model its meant for
http://www.zdmak.com/wbstore/main.asp?action=PROD&PROD=MK-2705SA&CTMP=1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts