SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i rebuilt the NSS on my 02 9-3 and i put everything together then when it came time to install the battery tray i have 2 bolts left over. one small and 1 large. when i put in the plastic battery tray the large bolt is supposed to screw into somewhere to hold the plastic tray in place but i dont know where it screws into and the vent pipe for the tray does not line up any more. im pulling my hair trying to figure this out. can anybody please shed some light on this i would appreciate it alot. thanks guys. here is pics.

what am i doing wrong?

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
The battery tray can be installed two ways, looks like you've got the tray itself in it's "other" position. I think with the tray rotated and reinstalled, you'll find the box lines up correctly.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! thank you soooo much. :cheesy: everything lines up now and i can use those 2 bolts. i owe you a beer!

·
Registered
2003 9-3 SE vert, 2006 9-3 Arc vert
66 Posts
Ok I have to ask how did you get the bad out??? That metal frame under the battery is welded and in the way of one bolt! I have tried to remove this on 2 cars at parts yards and I cannot get the bolt directly under the battery tray!! Can somebody please tell me the secret??!!? I'm at my wit's end here!! Lol

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts