SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the other day i went to clean off some spilled power steering fluid and antifreeze under my hood right behind the radiator and i now get a cel flash code for the mass airflow sensor. i didn't spray water anywhere near the sensor. at first the car would keeps stalling but after a day everything dry the car just runs like crap. I also have a bad rear knock sensor so between the two sensor errors i now get about 18mpg where i used to get 23-26mpg. has anyone ever had something like this happen. I have no problem if i have to replace the sensors but i have found that they are ridiculously over priced. Anywhere i could get them at a good price?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just cleaned the mass airflow sensor and ran seafoam through the car and its doing better but i still have the codes

·
Registered
18,932 Posts
Codes take a while to reset unless you disconnect the battery or reset them with a tool.

You could try cleaning the MAF with a MAF cleaning spray. CRC makes one. Also check the connections... seems more likely that you got something wet or knocked it loose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts