SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

So I'm going to Sweden this summer for 10 days. I'll be in Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Trollhattan (of course).

I was wondering if anyone knows any physical stores I could go to get my hands on some performance parts. I would go to the Maptun store, but they're located in Orebro which is a ways out of the way.

I know this may be a long shot but any suggestions would be great! I would love to get some stuff while I'm over there without having to pay ridiculous shipping prices.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Check S.p.e.e.d.p.a.r.t.s, I know they are in Sweden but not sure how far out of the way.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check S.p.e.e.d.p.a.r.t.s, I know they are in Sweden but not sure how far out of the way.
Yeah I looked them up and saw they had a store about 20 minutes outside of Trolhattan... however, it doesn't look like they stock a lot of stuff in their store. I think it's mainly all online. Thanks though!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I know this may be a long shot but any suggestions would be great! I would love to get some stuff while I'm over there without having to pay ridiculous shipping prices.
Remember there is a 25% sales tax in sweden unless you can have it sorted out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts