SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Beautiful Jason! I looked at your Gallery and so many nice pics are in need of better framing...! Either the front or rear end is cut off....Maybe you could reshoot the car for us....? I'd love to see more it it.......Zebulon

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Zebulon said:
Beautiful Jason! I looked at your Gallery and so many nice pics are in need of better framing...! Either the front or rear end is cut off....Maybe you could reshoot the car for us....? I'd love to see more it it.......Zebulon
Thanks Zeb! This link has better pics, but I've lowered the front more slightly since these were taken. The link you were looking at was basically to show the ride height and the exhaust orientation. Cheers!

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
No artsy shots, I have yet to really clean her up. Bought it in October and it only gets more rainy/snowy/cold :(

·
Registered
63 Posts
Some older pictures of my Aero. I have installed HIDs, tinted the windows, and covered up the rusty lug nuts. I also removed the front spoiler as it was badly damaged, I am planning on getting a new one when the funds become available. I also hope to have some newer pictures soon.

·
Registered
111 Posts
having trouble posting a pic... how does that work again? Using the "insert image" button and navigating to my .mac gallery.. but it's not working.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts