SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am still subscribed to the NG900 colour poll, with pics of everyones NG900s and 9-3s - Thought it would be nice to see pics of everyones 9000's,

Mine

(Engine and Exterior pics courtesy of Ragtopcav) - a new ACC "sniffer" fan has also been fitted

MrsHutchison's

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
well i dont have one any more, i sold it to Angua (mrs ragtopcav) :roll:

moved it here as it isnt really a mod subject ;)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
that would be my boost guage...i made the surround of it from plexi-glass...looks nice...but now the plexi-glass is a bit scratched up...im going to cut two more holes in it later when i get more guages...all the lights are LED's...i have 2 spot LED's for the interior front floors...one behind the plexi to light up the inside of the dash....2 little LED's which are hella bright in the cubby...i took out the smaller cubby to fit the boost guage in...i had 2 LED's in there too...but it all looks nice (well to me it does)....oh and lastly, my bulb went out on the shifter, so i put in a blue LED in there too (dont knwo if u can really tell or not in the pic)

ill put up another close up pic during the day and such later, all my pix are on my laptop....ill put a pic of my sound system too

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Pictures of my '95 2.3 LPT Auto. Taken by the previous owner - I suspect shortly after having been valeted... For those interested, It's listed as being Le Mans Blue... At this moment in time it's Le Mans Blue under Brown Mud Special Effect.

·
12,576 Posts
Strictly speaking 'Angua' should be posting this but all the pics are in my file so :roll: ...

Image of a 'sad' day, the red 9000 [Jamiehutchie is now the custodian of this 'polite gent' of a motorcar] on the day its insurance was transferred to the black 9000, its replacement, the day the batton was handed over.

'Moby'

It's a bit of motorcar incest! The black one was Boxman's, the red one is now Jamie's and we've got Jamie's 900V6.

Funny to think of this, A good friend of mine doesn't like second hand cars, he buys new about every 2-4 years; his reasoning, "Driving a second hand car is abit like wearing someones soiled underclothes". Thankfully I'm not so neurotic or emotionally prolapsed to think that I'm driving around in Jon's or Jamie's underpants :lol:

We toured York and Yorkshire last summer, the Moores [love the Heather, almost a Scottish view, almost, but not quite ;) ]...

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
boxman said:
aaarhh, good to see the old girl again, remind me, why did i sell that car?
At least you know it's gone to a good home, same as Raggie with the Red and me with the V6

Come to think about it, this is like the vehiclular version of an episode of hollyoaks!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
36 Participants
microcat36
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing