·
Registered
5,641 Posts
18's, they look so good, but I could never live with them. :cry:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually the ride quality isnt bad at all... the corners may even be better, but i do agree with the pot holes, i guess i will have to live with them swerving around all the time ;)

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
They are really cool :cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for the compliments :) but I have recently discovered that while driving my car sometimes kicks to the right, sounds odd but its almost like the steering wheel pulls my hands that way... any suggestions?

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
The wider the tyre the worse the tramlining effect, mine does it if I hit the painted line in the road, could it be this? :confused:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Kermits 9-5 said:
Warped rotor i'm afraid, are they the originals? :(
Not so sure, usually a warped rotor(s) cause a juddering vibration through the steering wheel when applying the brakes, rather than a pull in one or the other directions.

A pull indicates a reaction to a force imbalance, i.e. the brake force against the dive resistance of the suspension that is incorrectly set, causing the pull.....I'd be looking at getting a suspension/steering geometry check done.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i was afraid thats what it was, as much as i love driving my saab there has been a bunch of problems already :x Transmission blew, smoke coming out of the engine, an now this confusion. o well

1 - 20 of 28 Posts