SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice picture! Sweden looks like a nice place. You have even managed to capture your neighbors "old school" SAAB in the background!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NocBlue said:
Nice picture! Sweden looks like a nice place. You have even managed to capture your neighbors "old school" SAAB in the background!

Hah, yeah, noticed that just now :lol:

Yes, I truly love Sweden, but it was cold today only 10 degrees Centigrade

But in a month or so we will have full summer and 20 - 25 degrees.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
They look really good on the SS. I wish Saab made the Aero wheels in 18 or 19's. Those Ace wheels come very close. :) If you have time. Can you remove one of the bolts and take a pic of it. This will help us North American guys out. We need more wheel options over here.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
finklejag said:
They look really good on the SS. I wish Saab made the Aero wheels in 18 or 19's. Those Ace wheels come very close. :) If you have time. Can you remove one of the bolts and take a pic of it. This will help us North American guys out. We need more wheel options over here.

Yes, this is why I liked this rim, cause of the similarities to the stock Aero one

Regarding the bolts, I have used the stock Saab bolt, nothing unusual.
This rim has the 5/110 Saab pattern.

The rim is called ACE Spyder and is discontinued here in Sweden, but it is still on sale in the far west :)

@ 808AeroWR: Yes I have the Eibach spring kit, mounted it yesterday and made a new wheel alignment this morning..

The kit was really easy to fit if you know what you are doing.

·
Registered
387 Posts
93t said:
@Valerossi: Not really, the rims where surprisingly light and I dont think it differs that much in weight from the stock Aero wheel.
Sweet!

Btw, I noticed that you are using 8.5" for the width... what's the offset on those wheels? And did you use any spacers?

Thanks.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Congrats on a successful choice of wheels! Those rims look really sharp on your Red SS and they dont look big at all. Now we now how the Vector rims look like with the lip :) Thanks for sharing the pics!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts