SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I have an 2007 Aero with Xenons and I'm looking for replacement bulbs for my fogs. I had used PIAA's on my 2003 and liked them. Anybody here using PIAA foglight bulbs? I'm looking for the nearest match to the xenon headlight bulbs. I know about the HID Bulb Kits and I prefer to use "regular bulbs". BTW I did search; but, found nothing about PIAA bulbs. Here is a link for what is available:

http://www.eautoworks.com/search-ALL/mk30-md179-mc2007-bu79-ba83.htm

Thanks
Jeff

· Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all of the feedback. I'm looking at getting the best match for our standard Xenon Headlight bulbs. I do about a 50 mile one-way drive on a rural interstate/parkway. I love my Xenon headlamps but my fogs seem to help provide a wider peripheral view when they are on. The deer/vermin down here are suicidal. The State of Kentucky in their infinite wisdom saved alot of money last year by not mowing like they should. What kelvin would be desired to match ours, I believe ours is 4300K. I had hoped that someone had pictures with their fogs on so I could get an idea on which to get.

Thanks
Jeff

· Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

· Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can't remove the city lights on 2007 and up, you will get a bulb out message. I bought some Polarg M4 bulbs but I have not installed them yet. Going on vacation for Spring Break, so it might be a while before I do. Looking forward to trying them out tomorrow morning. Leaving at 5:00 A.M. and heading to Dauphin Island South of Mobile, Alabama. :cheesy:

Jeff

· Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Totally agree!!! Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction. I'm going to probably get those Hoen highbeam bulbs later. Drove around last night and was really impressed by the way they light up the side view to improve my peripheral vision.

Thanks Again Bud
Jeff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.