SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went and met up with a Saab Club buddy down here who owns some damn sweet sleds. Part of his 9-3 Viggen is below, as well as his awesome 9-5 Hirsch. Well he had some spare 18" Hirsch rims so we put them onto my 2002 9-3 Aero to see how it looked... damn I'm sold! They look awesome! Some pics from the shoot are below. For the whole set check out my flickr page here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/avalynii_sab/sets/72157600209561472/

enjoy!

:)

·
Registered
163 Posts
OMG... beatiful. And that is the nicest 9-5 I have ever seen.

T

·
0 Posts
all very nice looking cars and really nice pics, what kinda cam did u use...love the 9-5 hirsch (just dont think i could ever see myself spending $3k on those hirsch rims...but i wish i could)
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
12,576 Posts
Without wishing to ahem drizel on the day; 18" wheels with the stock 288mm rotors is a little off [I'm not going to bang on about huge brakes with monster rotors etc] but look at the 9-5 with 308mm front and 300mm rear, it's a tidy car and the wheels draw your eyes in and the brakes behind look OK - the 9-5 brakes are available to fit the 9-3 aero [Viggen fronts and gensaab rear kit] and will add a final polish to a so far excellent job. Just my opinion of course, I'm not on the attack or flaming.

·
Registered
58 Posts
wow, really awesome. I would have to agree that the 9-5 would look even better with larger brakes to fill the wheels up a bit more...but still awesome

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
turboAERO said:
what kinda cam did u use
Most shots were taken with my Canon EOS350D and Sigma 30mm f1.4 set at about f2.8. This gives the real nice depth of field you can see in most of the shots. I really love this lens and it is awesome to shoot with in low light conditions. Also used my Canon 17-85 for some shots, but this isnt as fast as the Sigma.

Cheers all for the comments too!

steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
sab aero
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing