SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've owned this car for 3 years, I'm the 3rd owner. Moving soon and thinking about selling it and keeping just one Viggen.

This has been my daily driver. I travel as a consultant for living, so it gets <10k annual miles. It's in need of a little TLC, which I may very well do before I officially list it. The driver's window goes down crooked now. The check engine light (minor air leak) has been on for a bit, I need to get it officially checked out.

I have four snow tires, mounted on OEM rims that seem to have maybe 20 - 25k miles on them. And 4 summers mounted on "Sport Edition" rims with 25 - 30k miles on them.

Since I bought it, I've tracked all repairs, oil changes, and gas fill ups (avg 26.971 mpg for the last 25k miles). I got all records when I purchased it by calling the dealership where it was taken before.

I replaced the head gasket at George's Imports in KC at 110k miles. That's actually all I've done come to think of it. Oil changes, tranny fluid, spark plugs, tires etc excluded.

What's the market like for a car like this? I'd like to get $5k, is that crazy? Thanks,

--Ryan

EDIT: Clarification: 4 door hatch, not 2 door.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Worth a bit more if it's in good shape with records.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems like a fair price...pics would be awesome
I'd be very interested if it's not a blk one since I already have a black Viggen :)
What color is she?
The dark grey color. I'll try to take some pictures and fully list 'er this weekend. I hate to sell, but I already have a Viggen Convertibel that I baby the tar out of, so no need to move this one cross country too.

--Ryan

·
Registered
88 Posts
Did you ever get to take pictures?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
You are sooo far from me. :eek:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
But it would be a fun drive! I picked up my first Viggen 1,000 miles from me. Just makes it more enjoyable :)
hehe... problem is that my second child is due in a month... not a really good time to be doing road trips... hehe...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts