SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys i just got my 99 9-3 a couple weeks ago and thought about putting personalized plates on it! I am opening it up to ideas from my fellow saab drivers, any and all ideas would be appreciated!
Thanks Again!!!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
myleshouston said:
Hey Guys i just got my 99 9-3 a couple weeks ago and thought about putting personalized plates on it! I am opening it up to ideas from my fellow saab drivers, any and all ideas would be appreciated!
Thanks Again!!!
Well, since you have a 9-3 with a T5 engine. It may be helpful to get a plate that would help you remember not to buy parts for a T7 engine. For that reason, and that reason alone :cheesy: I would go with RED-DIC.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Frank_Drebin said:
Well, since you have a 9-3 with a T5 engine. It may be helpful to get a plate that would help you remember not to buy parts for a T7 engine. For that reason, and that reason alone :cheesy: I would go with RED-DIC.
...very funny.

I have a v6. If i get my hands on a 2.0T (hopefully sometime soon) i would go with TRBO-PWR (Cheesy.. i know) :D

·
Registered
10,348 Posts
Should be 7.

I'd do the obvious. 1999 9 3 or try for SAAB 93

I tried to get Saab 900, but of course, that's long been taken.

·
Registered
997 Posts
blwnawy, trbopwd, swepwd, jetpwd, fwdroks, brn4snw, snowf8r, or the classic mysaab

I did these in a few minutes. Pick something that isn't too tacky, but that people can understand. I personally hate vanity plates that make no sense to the average driver.

I like the born from jets one. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts