SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
liketheword said:
Yes and, no offence to pesent company funnier/freindlier people to. However, there is less moderation on it so you can do things like swear. :cool:
And IMO a lot more whoring of threads, too ;) . Does being able to swear mean it is "cooler" than here? At least here it forces you to think up a more creative way to communicate emotions. I'm on both and think I prefer SC- maybe because I originally joined here. I think for straightforward car questions and knowledge SC is where it's at... partly because there are a large variety of people across the world available to answer your questions, and generally less drama. Nothing against Saablink at all because I do like it (a lot actually).

And in reference to the above link you don't have to be a member to access threads... I'm fairly sure you can lurk without joining.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
slspf2 said:
And IMO a lot more whoring of threads, too ;) . Does being able to swear mean it is "cooler" than here? At least here it forces you to think up a more creative way to communicate emotions. I'm on both and think I prefer SC- maybe because I originally joined here. I think for straightforward car questions and knowledge SC is where it's at... partly because there are a large variety of people across the world available to answer your questions, and generally less drama. Nothing against Saablink at all because I do like it (a lot actually).

And in reference to the above link you don't have to be a member to access threads... I'm fairly sure you can lurk without joining.
Correct on several accounts just trying to recrute another geeezzz. :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
liketheword said:
Yes and, no offence to pesent company funnier/freindlier people to. However, there is less moderation on it so you can do things like swear. :cool:
No ****, that would be ****ing tight!!!

Man you are recruiting me like crazy. :nono; I may check it out.

·
Registered
212 Posts
It looks really cool, but the catch is that you need a laptop in order to interface with the SID and transmit the information over CAN.

If you have a laptop in the car, then it kinda defeats the purpose... you can get the software freeware though.

Maybe if someone had a carputer, it would be a fun project!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts