SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Saabcentral members, have a look at our assortment for the NG900 / OG9-3!

This intercooler, in particular, is the greatest upgrade from stock out of all of the intercoolers that we offer. Being 222 % bigger if offers 22 % better airflow and 55 % lower IAT! How´s that for a difference? Also, these figures refer to the OEM crossflow intercooler. Compared to the other T5 unit, the difference is even bigger! Works the best along with our intercooler piping, as seen below.

Due to the size of this intercooler it only fits the Viggen bumper.

Intercooler, Saab 900 / 9-3
412 USD

Key features:

Significant advantages with do88 performance intercooler (OEM intercooler):
- Core volume: 10397cm3 (4675cm3), do88 is 222% larger!
- Air flow at 0,15bar/2,18psi pressure drop: 325CFM (267CFM), do88 22% higher!
- Post intercooler air temperature at same conditions: 33°C (73°C), do88 40°C lower!
- Comes with a thorough mounting instruction.

Intercooler piping, T7 cars
361 USD

Intercooler piping, T5 cars
253 USD

Cross flow hoses, to fit a cross flow / do88 intercooler on a T5 car
223 USD

Radiator hoses, T7 cars
196 USD

SAAB 900/9-3 Turbo 94-00 Intake hose
84 USD

For our complete assortment for T5 cars, press here!

For our complete assortment for T7 cars, press here!

All products can be purchased from us or any of our dealers around the world. Feel free to ask us anything.

North American dealers:

eEuroparts.com®
http://www.eeuroparts.com

EuroSport Tuning
http://www.eurosporttuning.com

ViVA Performance
http://www.vivaperformance.com

Regards
Isak, do88.

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
Is the intercooler bolt-in (with the Viggen bumper as mentioned) or does it require some modifications? Are your hoses required, or does it also work with factory hoses?

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Is the intercooler bolt-in (with the Viggen bumper as mentioned) or does it require some modifications? Are your hoses required, or does it also work with factory hoses?
I installed it yesterday. It is really a stout unit, while installing I didn't think the bumper was going to clear. It makes the stock Viggen IC look small and cheap. You have to slightly grind down the corner of one bracket, I used a die grinder. It took about 5 minutes other than that, direct bolt in and fits perfectly. Uses the stock hoses (Viggen) and rubber mounts off the Viggen unit. You don't need anything.

Most after market parts state they bolt in, this really does. Worth the money, don't buy a cheaper one.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I installed it yesterday. It is really a stout unit, while installing I didn't think the bumper was going to clear. It makes the stock Viggen IC look small and cheap. You have to slightly grind down the corner of one bracket, I used a die grinder. It took about 5 minutes other than that, direct bolt in and fits perfectly. Uses the stock hoses (Viggen) and rubber mounts off the Viggen unit. You don't need anything.

Most after market parts state they bolt in, this really does. Worth the money, don't buy a cheaper one.
installed mine today into my '02 'vert... took about an hour. Zero mods required. Stock hoses and bushings. Direct fit. It does simply dwarf the OE inter-cooler. Included instructions were spot on. Left no guess work for removing the bumper to get this beast in.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
installed mine today into my '02 'vert... took about an hour. Zero mods required. Stock hoses and bushings. Direct fit. It does simply dwarf the OE inter-cooler. Included instructions were spot on. Left no guess work for removing the bumper to get this beast in.
Great guys, now I have to upgrade my dinky little Forge IC so I can hang out at the cool VA kids table!

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Great guys, now I have to upgrade my dinky little Forge IC so I can hang out at the cool VA kids table!
The forge unit is not dinky and unless you are running massive amounts of boost you will not see any improvements. I have had mine on my viggen for 10 years and I never get heat soak at 22 psi, granted I'm not racing it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts