SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One Off Custom bumper - Listed Price $400 - obo

This bumper was made in Cali for reproduction but the whole project fell though. This is one of a kind and very unique in itself. Its made out of fiberglass and has never been painted. It has been mounted and test driven to make sure it holds up on high-speeds there for does have some chips in the primer. If you are a serious buyer i do have high Res pictures i will be more then happy to send you.

1inch Hub-centric Spacers $150 obo

I Bought these to change your wheel pattern over 5x114 so i could use Subaru Wheels along with some others. I never had the chance to use them. I paid over $400 at to the time.

Black Di Cassette Listed - $75
Saab-93 00-03 Saab-95 1998 onward 55559955 / G006984

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice bumper... fair price...but why the primer over the bumper textured strip?
The stock bumper was molded and used to make this bumper. Its made out of a different material then the stock piece. That strip is part of the bumper and and does not come off / is not textured. Anybody shop who paints the bumper could do this for the buyer.

To make the bumper a stock one was used for the top half and bottom cut off. A new bumper was then molded to the stock one. Once the finished look was achieved that whole bumped was cast and molded. The bumper below the only bumper made from that mold.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Did the DIC throw any codes? Are the rubber bits on the boots in good shape? My 3.6 DIC is constantly throwing codes, and has me worried that one day it will just stop working.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did the DIC throw any codes? Are the rubber bits on the boots in good shape? My 3.6 DIC is constantly throwing codes, and has me worried that one day it will just stop working.
The DIC is on good shape as well as the boots and no codes. I used it as a backup in the car myself that did come in handy one time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts