SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't really think ahead and I didn't really investigate to see if I had these parts before i ordered them or not. Now are we able to confirm if this is the #6 update? And if it is do I only need to make sure the check valve is working? 20200730_233114.jpg 20200730_233110.jpg 20200730_233131.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
there are three check valves in PCV kit #6. All of them should be checked, small white one and two black, one of them is hidden below the intake manifold.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there are three check valves in PCV kit #6. All of them should be checked, small white one and two black, one of them is hidden below the intake manifold.
thank you. i know i have the oil filler pipe thats at least semi-new, because of the nipple. I see the white and black check valves on the top part. So im guessing the other one under the intake manifold is black then? And by check do you mean check that they are there, or check that they're working? 0

·
Registered
376 Posts
check that they are working.
I had one cheap upgrade kit with an completly blocked check valve below intake manifold. Milage below 100.000km.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
check that they are working.
I had one cheap upgrade kit with an completly blocked check valve below intake manifold. Milage below 100.000km.
Ok awesome. And you check these by disconnecting the side on the back of the arrow and blowing through it? Is this correct?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts