SaabCentral Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up to anyone that may have sent this guy money, He apparently had all kinds of people pay at the same time, then offered refunds (5 day pending process) and now the refund was declined by his bank. If you paid, open a dispute and make a claim to Paypal. Link to the sale in the parts thread is below.

http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234781&page=2

Page 2 is where all the trouble starts happening.

HE HAD VARIOUS ITEMS FOR SALE AND USED FALSE PICTURES TO PROMOTE THE SELL OF HIS ITEMS. MODERATORS SHOULD HOP THIS GUY ASAP.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Interesting to read this, I dealt with him in person yesterday, bought A LOT of stuff. Everything checked out and was in the condition he stated. And he gave me a fair price for everything as well. He seemed like an honest guy to me.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Yep, I see my refund is pending until today. Had better start calling some people I know in debt collection :eek:. Could someone provide his details pls who have dealt with him personally.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting to read this, I dealt with him in person yesterday, bought A LOT of stuff. Everything checked out and was in the condition he stated. And he gave me a fair price for everything as well. He seemed like an honest guy to me.
He stated that you bought the turbo and injectors. If you could could you post pictures with your screenname on a piece of paper next to the items? The claim is processing, and it seems that done have received a refund and some haven't. All I know is I was never refunded, and there were false pictures posted on the sale thread. I'm taking the natural defense as thinking it is a scam until things are resolved. if all works out then I will rightfully apologize.

·
Registered
362 Posts
He stated that you bought the turbo and injectors. If you could could you post pictures with your screenname on a piece of paper next to the items? The claim is processing, and it seems that done have received a refund and some haven't. All I know is I was never refunded, and there were false pictures posted on the sale thread. I'm taking the natural defense as thinking it is a scam until things are resolved. if all works out then I will rightfully apologize.
Correct, I did buy the used TD04-14t and 60 lb injectors (NEW) off him along with a FMIC, IC piping, a full megan catback that was brand new, and a few small things such as a CPS and oil filter, etc. As I said, everything was as stated in his thread. Turbo had no shaft play and compressor wheel spins freely, injectors/fmic/everything else was brand new. Seemed like a nice guy to me and I don't think he was trying to scam anyone. It did take a while for us to meet up, he is a very busy person as am I. We were trading texts for a good week trying to find a good time to meet up, and yesterday was when we did the trade. I don't really think he was trying to scam anyone; some have gotten their money back without a problem. If he truly was scamming the forum, I think he would've just kept all the money without refunding anyone. Though I understand why one would be suspicious and upset. Maybe just give it some time?

Nonetheless, I would be happy to take pictures with all the parts and my username. I'll upload them tonight.

BTW: I MIGHT sell the exhaust if anyone is interested, I think I'm just gonna go with a custom straight pipe or something :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Correct, I did by the turbo, injectors, FMIC, IC piping, Megan Exhaust, and a bunch of small things. Everything was brand new except the turbo (had no shaft play and compressor wheel spins freely, so the turbo isn't shot). IMHO, if he was trying to rip people off, he wouldn't have offered some their refund not to others. Maybe its Paypal taking their sweet time? Who knows. He seemed like a nice and honest guy to me. We were trading texts for a good week trying to find a time where we both were free so we can meet up. He is a busy person as am I. So just give it some time and lets see where it goes. Nonetheless, I'll upload pictures of the parts he sold me to comfort those who think he is a scammer.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Pics uploaded a lot faster than I thought lol

60 lb/hr injectors

IC Piping

TD04-14t turbo

FMIC

Megan Exhaust (which I might sell)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Correct, I did by the turbo, injectors, FMIC, IC piping, Megan Exhaust, and a bunch of small things. Everything was brand new except the turbo (had no shaft play and compressor wheel spins freely, so the turbo isn't shot). IMHO, if he was trying to rip people off, he wouldn't have offered some their refund not to others. Maybe its Paypal taking their sweet time? Who knows. He seemed like a nice and honest guy to me. We were trading texts for a good week trying to find a time where we both were free so we can meet up. He is a busy person as am I. So just give it some time and lets see where it goes. Nonetheless, I'll upload pictures of the parts he sold me to comfort those who think he is a scammer.
Definitely appreciate your cooperation man. Like I said before, i'm only taking the natural assumptions in a situation like this until I get to the bottom of things and get things resolved. I mean no disrespect to anyone unless I have a valid reason, and I will rightfully apologize if things are settled. There seems to be quite a few people with the same problem, and the best thing to do would be to open a dispute and raise it to a claim on Paypal, because there is still a question of where the rest of the money went and why it was not refunded, and why the Sellers bank declined the refunds.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
***UPDATE***

Recovered 325USD from the bogus transaction. Paypal ruled the claim in my favor after he did not respond within the 10-day timeframe. Thank God, now I can get on with my life....:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.