SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where to find body kits and stuff like that for a 2001 Saab 9-5 V6 sedan? I'm new to this and I've been searching everywhere but cant seem to find body kits among other things. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Body kits?

Do you mean spoilers? Or skirts? Or air dams?

You can try Hirsch Performance but don't be eating anything when you view their prices. :eek: You may inhale it on accident and need a Heimlich to save your life.

StateOfNine is the Hirsch distributor in the US.

Sorry. It appears even Hirsch has stopped selling exterior body trim and aerodynamic addditions for the Classic 9-5. The likely result of a discontinued model which had steeply declining sales in its final years.

Check e-Bay too. There are some "interesting" pieces coming out of Taiwan that show up there ocassionally. You may find some used pieces too, including Hirsch if you check out the European e-Bay sites

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just anything. I've seen a few nice ones on these forums with nice body kits and some work done I just don't know where to look. Skirts, spoilers, bumpers anything you can direct me to would be helpful. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.