SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The engine has 120k miles on it. Exhaust valve in cylinder #2 burned. All these are for sale: water pump (no leaks, tight bearings, no wear), DIC part number TK3.2C (perfect), Fuel injectors (on rail or not, clean), Turbo (4 compressor side fins have very small chips, bearings feel worn, but boosted good into the red), Idle air control valve (cleaned, works).
Make offer, we have paypal, will ship from 95521, Ca.
We're going to scrap the engine Monday so if you need any other parts, ask now.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
The engine has 120k miles on it. Exhaust valve in cylinder #2 burned. All these are for sale: water pump (no leaks, tight bearings, no wear), DIC part number TK3.2C (perfect), Fuel injectors (on rail or not, clean), Turbo (4 compressor side fins have very small chips, bearings feel worn, but boosted good into the red), Idle air control valve (cleaned, works).
Make offer, we have paypal, will ship from 95521, Ca.
We're going to scrap the engine Monday so if you need any other parts, ask now.
any interior parts?

thanks,
Shane

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im selling the engine only and the parts listed. I will be scraping the engine tomorrow, If you mean interior engine like oil pump ect. just let me know. I will be able to ship any parts you want.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Im selling the engine only and the parts listed. I will be scraping the engine tomorrow, If you mean interior engine like oil pump ect. just let me know. I will be able to ship any parts you want.
Do you still have the engine? and where its located?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Lookng for Cat for a 99 9-3

Any chance that you kept the exhaust system? I am looking for a replacement cat for my 99 9-3 CV and don't want to buy one new. If not, do you remember the scrap yard's name that you took it to?

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts