SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's finally that time. I've decide it's no longer worth it to keep fixing this thing.
so everything is ip for grabs.

I'll sell everything off the car
set of 17" Gary Fisher wheels w/ cooper zeon 2xs tires $500 b.o. only used last summer.
good tdo4 turbo with full stainless braided lines. a complete bolt on, $250 b.o.
(the lines alone cost me $200 in materials)
GS poly engine and trans mounts $80 each
'96 900se 5 spd trans, w/hydraulic clutch a little over 100k miles works great. $300
9-3 shifter linkage and trans bracket for 9-3 trans conversion $100
SaabSport stainless catback exhaust, in great shape $300 b.o.
I will get more pictures up as soon as I can
everything is +Shipping from 14059
the car is located in Elma NY(near buffalo/rochester)

the car also has a 22mm rear arb, and is sitting on B&G springs.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also have an ebay FMIC with piping that I'll let go for $120

other parts.
forge bov
GS slotted Brembo rotors front and back, good shape, a little rusty from sitting
I have 2 sets of tail lights, one set w/decor panel tinted black
good headlights and corners
clean 9-3 grille
decent 900 grille
just make offers

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd let the rotors go for $100, I'm pretty sure they are specifically for the 94-96 cars though, not exactly sure why. but that's how they're listed on the GS site.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seat Belts for sale?

Hello - I am in need of the two front seat belts. I really just need the belts and not the clasp part (part between the seats). If you have them, how much do you want for them? I would also be interested in the control module for the SRS System. What would you want for this item?.
Other items I am interested in are the two air filled ?hinges? for the hatch back. These are the pressurized air filled hinges that hold the hatchback open, just like the ones under the hood. How much would you want for these two hinges? Hope to hear back - Thanks - Steve

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pm's replied
steve I can let the belts go for $60, the srs module for $40 and the hatch lift supports for $20 for both shipping will be around $15

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
pmed for the mounts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seat Belts, SRS, and hatch lift supports

OK - Great. Couple of questions. Do the hatch lift supports hold the hatch up completely? I'm guessing $60 is for both belts? Was this car totalled or anything where the SRS Module would have been activated or comprimised? Kind of dumb questions but figured I might as well ask. Also how do you want to arrange payment and shipping? Paypal? Thanks - Steve

pm's replied
steve I can let the belts go for $60, the srs module for $40 and the hatch lift supports for $20 for both shipping will be around $15

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK - Great. Couple of questions. Do the hatch lift supports hold the hatch up completely? I'm guessing $60 is for both belts? Was this car totalled or anything where the SRS Module would have been activated or comprimised? Kind of dumb questions but figured I might as well ask. Also how do you want to arrange payment and shipping? Paypal? Thanks - Steve
yes $60 for both belts, the car was never in any accidents. and the struts do hold the hatch up completely and work perfectly. I will accept paypal if you're willing to add the 3% fee to your cost, or I think you can send the money as a gift.

also sale is pending on the GS mounts and the 9-3 grille.

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seat Belts, SRS, and hatch lift supports

Ok -Cool -What does that mean that sale is pending the GS mounts and the 9-3 grille? I think you might have sent me somebody elses reply - something about an ACC and speed control? Was that sale pending meant for someone else as well?

I can do paypal no problem. Here's my shipping address:

Stephen Basile
43 South Taft Hill Rd.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Can you inquire about seding these items in some kind of priority mail, or something faster than regular ground? i am without seatbelts and need those asap. I guess just let me know the cost and I'll decide whether or not it's worth it. Thanks

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was trying to consolidate and keep the post count down.
I have a member on tsl who is buying the mounts and grille.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts