SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lot's of parts in good to excellent condition still available from a 2000 9-5 Aero.

Interior parts include ventilated/heated leather seats, numerous electrical switches in good working order, sun visors (grey/charcoal), radio/CD player, ACC module, T7 ECU, sunroof components, and more !!

Engine parts include mass air flow meter, fuel rail, complete, AC compressor, water pump, alternator, power steering pump, pulleys, belt tensioner (brand new), air delivery tube, oil lines, battery cables, starter, oil cooler and hoses, radiator (new), and many more. Just ask.

Body parts include all doors, trunk lid, front and rear bumper guards, all door trim and weatherstripping, both rear view mirrors, door panels, fenders, and more.

Turbo intercooler, oil cooler, radiator (almost new), and all associated hoses are also available.

Most air conditioning parts are also available.

PM me or e mail at[email protected] if interested or have any questions.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More 9-5 Parts

More 9-5 parts available including fender liners, calipers, interior dome lights, fuel pump, trunk and fender emblems, interior chrome door latches, all interior switches, and more.

If you need any part...just Pm me or e mail at [email protected] to see if available.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I am interested in your intake manifold. I currently have a two piece, and need the 1 piece....Is this something that you would be interested in removing from the car? If so, throw me a price. Thanks

I need this ASAP

·
Registered
294 Posts
quicker than Ebay....

I just wanted to say that I received my part today, packaging was excellent. 5 days after my first inquiry, not bad at all. Thank you for the quick response Brian, couldn't be happier.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts