SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a silver 2000 9-5 aero for part out.

its a complete car, it has a blown head gasket. i will sell the whole car if someone is seriously interested, but id rather part it. tan leather interior. interior is a 6 out of 10, but there are lots of good parts left.

the front lip is gone, didnt have one when i grabbed it, looks like it got ripped off at some point, and the fog lights are toast.

post up what you need and ill get back to you.

car is in Chico Ca, id rather not ship large items (ie, will not fit in a flat rate box).

530-321-99O5
Callen

By sluice_box_hero at 2012-07-08

and the wheel, the front tires are good, the rears need replaced due to inner edge wear. the clear coat on them is coming off and there is curb rash on them. these wheels need refurbished, they will look good with a little attention. if they dont sell for a desired price i may have them freshened up some and try again.

Pass Front

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pass Rear

Driver Rear

Driver Front

i also have another SID2 that i will test, along with another ACC unit that i will check out.

engine has a blown head gasket, milkshake everywhere, water in oil, oil in water, oil everywhere, previous owner was not savvy thats for sure.

ITEMS NOT (currently, i may change my mind for the right $$$$) FOR SALE:

DIC
ENGINE
F/R BRAKES
TURBO (including turbo inlet pipe)
FRONT LIP (missing)
ENGINE COVER (missing)
STEERING WHEEL

ITEMS FOR SALE:
SIDE SKIRTS (notice scuff on drivers side skirt near front door)
F/R BUMPERS
GRILL
INTERCOOLER
GLASS
DOORS
DOOR PANELS
GAUGE CLUSTER
RADIO
SPEAKERS (theyre just OK)
SID
ACC
CENTER CONSOLE
DASH
SEATS (drivers seat is kinda beat up, passenger is next beat up, rear seats are pretty good)
REAR DECK LID
HOOD
HEAD LIGHTS (drivers head light is cracked)
TURN SIGNALS
TAIL LIGHTS
SIDE INDICATORS (ORANGE)
REAR GLASS (you pay for it, then you remove it. if you break it, no refunds)
STRUTS
SPRINGS
ALL SUSPENSION PIECES
CV AXLES
MOTOR MOUNTS
TRANNY MOUNTS
RADIATOR
CONDENSER
FUEL TANK
ETC
ETC
ETC

·
Registered
398 Posts
is it the stock intercooler ? or aftermarket? if its aftermarket what size and how much ? shipping to Kingston Ontario Canada ??

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was going to ask about skirts. Hit me up if AZ Saab changes his mind. Also, how much for the rear skirt? Those have an exhaust cut-out, right?

Also, I noticed you have vented seats. How much for the electrical harness and/or other components? (I have both switches already, and I know you won't ship the seats, but anything else I might need for a conversion)

Thanks!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Can I see some additional pictures of the steering wheel?

I might be interested (Just the wheel itself, not the airbag/buttons assembly) depending on the amount of wear on it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm new here, but I thought you couldn't swap the stock radios. I have a crappy aftermarket that was installed when I bought the car, and wanted to put it back to stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts