1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Jake

Location - additional details: Southern NH

Means of contact: PM/Thread

Price: SID2 will be remanned $50, Wheels and tires $150 (wheels have minimal curb rash, in good shape for year, rear tires (Kumho) are almost new front tires (Pirelli) have some life left. Everything else is reasonable offers accepted.

Transmission Type (auto/manual): Manual

Mileage (miles/kms): 156K Miles

Description: Parting out 1999 9-3 SE 4 door hatch with 5 speed manual and HOT engine. Loaded with rear heated seats. Midnight blue with tan interior. Blown turbo, rusted rear exhaust, broken rear wiper and leaking high pressure PS pipe, everything else should be at least somewhat usable.
Looking to send it to the scrap yard in a week or so, act fast.

Pictures (embedded pics or links to external albums are mandatory):

·
Registered
12,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No the turbo was leaking so much oil, I think it was possibly ran low on oil at some point, sometimes the engine sounds fine other times its a little bottom endy. So it will just get junked with the car, there are a million of these engines out there, no need to start with a questionable one. But thanks for reminding me I will pull the ECU.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks like I'm a few posts short of being able to PM.

Would you be willing to pull the starter motor and slave cylinder? If so, would you take $70 + shipping for the pair?

Also, how much for the main radio unit (353 in WIS)?

·
Registered
12,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I won't pull the Slave, but I do have a brand new in box Dorman branded one (Amazon.com: Dorman CS650116 Clutch Slave Cylinder: Automotive)

I can pull the starter and would do $70 for the pair.

$30 for the radio and that is married to your car if you provide the VIN to me before you ship it out, unless that doesn't matter to you. (I assume by main radio unit you mean the in dash CD player?)

·
Registered
12,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It had 16" wheels, with I think 205/55/16 tires (I don't recall exactly I didn't look close at them when I sold them).
While the 1999 SE came with 16" wheels it wasn't of this style (the 1999 had 3 spoke exposed lug viking wheels), these style came standard on the 2000-2001 (I think possibly other years) SE models. Depending on the year the stock tire size is either 205/50/16 or 205/55/16 for the SE but either fit without any problem.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It had 16" wheels, with I think 205/55/16 tires (I don't recall exactly I didn't look close at them when I sold them).
While the 1999 SE came with 16" wheels it wasn't of this style (the 1999 had 3 spoke exposed lug viking wheels), these style came standard on the 2000-2001 (I think possibly other years) SE models. Depending on the year the stock tire size is either 205/50/16 or 205/55/16 for the SE but either fit without any problem.
Thanks for the detailed reply. I took some of that information and finally found a link to all the saab wheels. I wish I had seen this ad earlier as I probably would have bought half this car from you

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would be interested in the wiring harness for the engine/sensors, etc., the ecu, the sensors and other bits to do a T5 conversion if you would be willing to pull that stuff.

Many thanks.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.