SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
You're in the wrong section for this question, this is for up to -94 900's, you want the Saab 9-3 & NG900 Workshop section

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, Im new with saab, and I think I misunderstood the model type of my car.
Thanks for geeting me to the right forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think that might be part of the SAI system.

Thanks for answering, web searching I found that SAI means Secondary air Injection, Is there a Mayor problem if I leave the hose disconected?, because it says that SAI has a pump ,and I dont know if the pump functions correctly or the last owner disconected on purpose.
And another thing, the check engine light is on, so I went to autozone and ask for a obd scanner revision , so the guy on the store put the universal scanner on my car and the display shows "no connection", he told me that the scanner either not compatible with my car or mi port is not functioning correctly, so my question is, can you recommend me a obd scanner for my car? or is there some way to check if my port is function correctly?.

Thanks again for your time, and I apologize for my bad english, is not my native language.

·
Registered
18,904 Posts
Check the OBDII connector under the dash. There is a good chance that one of the pins has been pushed out the back of the connector. Most of the problems we see with reading the codes are due to a problem with the connector.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts