SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Got some questions about my intended install of the Smart from this thread, now archived:
http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-262545.html

Unfortunately, it seems that JustCarKits and Philip is hesitating, mostly regarding the cable adapters for the GM oem SatNav unit I intend to replace.
Also he was not sure of the SWC control units (Unika GM LAN) was updateable over the Smart HU.

http://www.paser.it/en/p/270/Unika_GMLAN_-_Asteroid_Radio_Version/

I have received all required information from Paser, the italian manufacturer of the Unika SWC interface, and it should be all good. The Unika GM LAN interface is designed specifically for our cars (9-3 year 07-) and will allow for most functions of the SWC. Also, it can be updated from the Smart, though the process does not require (can't be) action from the user, the Smart will update the Unika when required from its own firmware.

Now, I will try to get this done asap....
....and post a follow up here!

:cheesy:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TurboX rear diffusor

Good luck SS. How did you go with your rear diffuser?
TurboX rear diffusor, I still have the old, dented one mounted. I have searched in Sweden for a used one, to no avail. It seems the recycled TurboX parts are quickly picked out, including any crash prone front & rear bumper parts.

Mine is dented and scratched, and while not high on priority list right now, I might end up just painting it.....

DO you have one TurboX rear diffusor available???? :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
TurboX rear diffusor, I still have the old, dented one mounted. I have searched in Sweden for a used one, to no avail. It seems the recycled TurboX parts are quickly picked out, including any crash prone front & rear bumper parts.

Mine is dented and scratched, and while not high on priority list right now, I might end up just painting it.....

DO you have one TurboX rear diffusor available???? :cheesy:
I will check here for availability. Also, I am about to start a project repairing a used one I have. Will advise outcome of both.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts