SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 9-3 Combi 2.0T Standard 6 speed
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just installed the parking assistance and had someone activate them with a tech 2. On the sid it has the option to turn the parking assistance on but even when it's on it doesn't work. I've made sure it has fuse 21 and that all the sensors are plugged in. But still nothing. The only thing I can think of is that the whole system is out of a 05 (I think) 93 aero sedan and I have a 07 93 wagon. I also plugged the module into Slot a1 (image below) which I believe is the correct one. If anyone has any ideas on how to diagnose this it would be a ton of help since I'm not to great when it comes to diagnosing modules and etc. Thanks Automotive tire Electrical wiring Audio equipment Tire Gas

·
Registered
598 Posts
Installation manual can be found here for all body variants to back through and see if you've missed a connection. You should be fine pulling from the donor car. Looking at the kits it seems most of the difference was specific to the bumper shell.

·
Registered
2007 9-3 Combi 2.0T Standard 6 speed
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Installation manual can be found here for all body variants to back through and see if you've missed a connection. You should be fine pulling from the donor car. Looking at the kits it seems most of the difference was specific to the bumper shell.

I was reading through that and the only thing I didn't do was switch the pins out. I don't know what that means since I have 2 red ones in the top amd bottom and only 1 black one coming from the car.

·
Registered
13,857 Posts
Nope. Ground wire goes to grounding point, not in connector housing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts