SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics on the Parchment Silver that came out -05. I had a black one before but got tired on washing it every 20min as I don't have a parking garage. Click on the images for larger pics.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I like that color. It's very hard to do it justice with pictures. Like many of Saab's colors (Nocturne Blue, Chili Red, Espresso Black...)

It's silvery & understated, metallic, but not brash Silver. I think I like it the best of all the colors (if I had to do it over. Still happy w/my black!).

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
cswerin said:
I had a black one before but got tired on washing it every 20min as I don't have a parking garage.​

Yeah, my last SAAB was black and I can say NEVER AGAIN with confidence. Steel grey hides the dirt well. I like the parchment silver - I'd like to see a picture of it in the sun though.​

·
Registered
609 Posts
I think it looks great. I have never seen the parchment silver in person, but I really like the photos. I prefer it to the plain silver. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
What's funny is I knew a guy from the Italian part of So.Switzerland and he kept his black Audi A6 dirty because he thought black cars were sexy :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts