SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone knows of a commercially available spray paint (i.e. Duplicolor or the like) that is close to Edwardian Grey? Don't worry I'm not trying to attempt some type of botched body repair here. Actually considering respraying the spark plug cover and maybe the grill with it. The spark plug cover needs something, even if it just goes back to red or black, seeing as I may have spilled some strong solvent on it, forgoten about it for a few days and now the paint might just be melting off :roll:. So it wouldn't have to say "Edwardian Grey" on it, or even match exactly, just something close. <---Links are my friend.

Unrelated but BTW for those following my build, gearbox is complete, engine is resealed, head was machined-checked w/ 3-angle valve job and 2 new valves (new head gasket), just about ready to drop back in. So a BIG ;ol; thanks to everyone who has helped me get this far.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Any half-decent auto paint/finishing supply shop will match any colour you want and put it into an aerosol for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts