SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My check engine light is on my 06 9-5 2.3t and I know its the charge air bypass system. My question is what do I need to do to fix this problem? all my hoses seem fine. Also does my wategate have a bobbypin style retaining clip or Circlip? And ive replaced my turbo bypass valve with a stainless steel one with a stainless diaphragm. So thats not the issue. Like I said all the hoses are fine, I heard that there are 2 other valves in the CAB system that may be responsible for the P1110 code. I need the proper name of said valves and where they are located and about how much they would cost.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I recently had this code and found the hose from the bypass valve disconnected at the firewall. It was not obvious at first glance. Thereafter replaced all of the vacuum hoses in my wife's 2007 as they were in really lousy shape. All of the heat inside of that compartment looks to be extremely hard on materials.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks but I just disconnected all the hoses connected to the cab valve on the firewall and hooked up the hose from the intake manifold directly to the bpv and capped off the one coming from the throttle body, seemed to fix it and improve the responsiveness of the throttle and intake

1 - 3 of 3 Posts