SaabCentral Forums banner

OZ rims/tires, Snowflake rims/tires, SID, BSR exhaust, Realcar 2 piece spoiler, etc

For Sale: 
4K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Soccr10freek 
#1 · (Edited)
Name: Chris

Means of contact: email @ Chriskowalski10@yahoo.com. Please include "Saab parts" in subject. My paypal is chriskowalski10@yahoo.com

Prices: See below; Negotiable within reason for all items.

Description:
Remanufactured SID for a saab 9-3 (SID2 unit, 5 buttons) all pixels work. Part # 5263223 from SAAB.
75$

T7 DIC. 100$ OBO

17" Oz Allegerita HLT rims (With Continental ExtremeContact DW Tires) -Continental Extreme Contact DW Tires 225/45/17 Tires less than 2 year old. Tires brand new are around 150$ each
-17" Oz Allegerita HLT rims, 5x114.3, offset 48, 17x8. I have weight certifications on them, they are ~16 pounds!
4.1mm of tread left on 2 tires, 3.1mm left on other 2. I had a Front wheel drive saab I had these on, so the tires that were on the front last season have more wear. pictures of tread depth are included. Note - I believe 1 of the front tires has a small puncture since the pressure dropped to 30PSI from around 50 over winter storage.
Whoever wants these, I can throw in a Kurgo storage kit that has felt pieces to put in between rims and a storage tote that covers all the wheels when stacked up.
Would like to get 1200$

viggen front brake kit/95 aero rear brake kit. 500$ --> PENDING SALE

Koni rear suspension - 200$
KONI front suspension,eurethane filled strut mounts, and GS step 1 bushing kit installed on the car 300$ if you can take if off the car, i tried but cannot get some bolts off to get the fronts off..

GS Rev3 strut brace. 100$ --> PENDING SALE

GS 3.5 Bar FPR 25$

viggen type roof mount unamplified antenna. 25$

Rockford Fosgate Punch Overload PS300-12 300Watt, 12" powered subwoofer (Amp, sub, and enclosure all in one). Have wiring harness, and remote gain control.
Not perfect condition; the bottom of the shell is missing some of it's housing. originally 500$, $150.

2001 Saab 9-3 Owners manual and leather zipup folding cover (comes with various booklets, pamphlets, SAAB Pen, as well as audio tour CD). Pictures are posted of all these items --> Free for anyone who wants it that makes purchases a total over $100 worth of stuff from me

Pictures:

http://s1184.photobucket.com/user/Soccr10freek/library/2014?sort=3&page=1

If you need any more pictures or details, dont hesitate to ask through email. If you dont agree on prices, please pm me with a reasonable p
rice suggestion.

Local pickup preferred, but will ship whatever I can.

See less See more
#11 · (Edited)
Added New pictures of DIC, Front Speakers, Saab Owners manual and cover, Viggen style roof mount antenna, and Rockford Fosgate amplified subwoofer enclosure

Leather heated seats removed from the car today, will take pictures shortly!
I should be able to get to the strut bar, Open Air Intake, and suspension/brakes by the end of Sunday.
Shooting to get rid of the entire car by the end of next week

Anyone looking to snag the snowflake rims/tires or the O.Z.s?? They are still sitting around! MAKE AN OFFER if the price is not right!

#13 ·
Unfortunately i still did not; I tried getting the sucker off 2x. Once with a regular ratchet driver, striking the end with a hammer, and the second time with an impact driver, then with a ratchet striking the end with a hammer (after sitting for a day with PB blaster.)

Saturday and Sunday i will start taking off the suspension and brakes. I will give it another go then. Hopefully once the back brakes and suspension is off I can get some better access and break the bolts free.

#20 ·
Can't edit the original post anymore so here is the updated list of items still available.

Remanufactured SID for a saab 9-3 (SID2 unit, 5 buttons) all pixels work. Part # 5263223 from SAAB.
75$

T7 DIC. 100$ OBO

17" Oz Allegerita HLT rims (With Continental ExtremeContact DW Tires) -Continental Extreme Contact DW Tires 225/45/17 Tires less than 2 year old. Tires brand new are around 150$ each
-17" Oz Allegerita HLT rims, 5x114.3, offset 48, 17x8. I have weight certifications on them, they are ~16 pounds!
4.1mm of tread left on 2 tires, 3.1mm left on other 2. I had a Front wheel drive saab I had these on, so the tires that were on the front last season have more wear. pictures of tread depth are included. Note - I believe 1 of the front tires has a small puncture since the pressure dropped to 30PSI from around 50 over winter storage.
Whoever wants these, I can throw in a Kurgo storage kit that has felt pieces to put in between rims and a storage tote that covers all the wheels when stacked up.
Would like to get 1200$

Koni rear suspension - 200$

GS 3.5 Bar FPR 25$

viggen type roof mount unamplified antenna. 25$

2001 Saab 9-3 Owners manual and leather zipup folding cover (comes with various booklets, pamphlets, SAAB Pen, as well as audio tour CD). Pictures are posted of all these items --> Free for anyone who wants it that makes purchases a total over $100 worth of stuff from me

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.