SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Ok, I need to replace my oxygen sensor and not sure how to find out how many wires I have:

MY Saab is a 1997 900s.

Also, I found a link and wondering if anyone would recommend this place or somewhere else depending on the wires of course, here's the link:

http://www.car-stuff.com/carparts/s...&csoxse97saab90019861998replacementusos-20001
you probably have three wires on the sensor that is in front of the cat converter, one to carry the output back to the ecu, one to ground, and one to bring power to the preheater. however power to the preheater is not a must for most areas, i have run with no power to the preheater without any serious problems. to learn how many wires you have simply examine the one you have near the connector and if necessary, disconnect and examine the connector

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
A 1997 900 uses a 4-wire O2 sensor. The last time I needed a new one, I bought a Denso sensor from RockAuto.com. They seemed to be the cheapest for an OEM style sensor with the factory plug.

·
Registered
353 Posts
A 1997 900 uses a 4-wire O2 sensor. The last time I needed a new one, I bought a Denso sensor from RockAuto.com. They seemed to be the cheapest for an OEM style sensor with the factory plug.
I will second that Denso makes very good o2 sensors and rockauto is top notch!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 6 of 6 Posts