SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so recently I replaced a couple of ignition coils on my 2007 93 Aero and I unplugged the battery a couple times ( I was sent a couple of faulty coils that didn't match up), erased my codes and proceeded to drive the car to cycle through the sensors and get them to show "OK". It has been about 3 weeks now and the only sensor registering as incomplete is the oxygen sensor monitor.
Does anyone know how to get this sensor to complete its cycle?

I need to get my car smogged Asap and this pain in the *** sensor is being a bit pesky, any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not, I decided to unplug the battery and let it sit before connecting the battery backup and I will to cycle back through. I am just wondering if anyone else has had issues with the oxygen sensor monitor not completing its cycle and what the cause and fix would be.

·
Super Moderator
20,361 Posts
You don't have a CEL do you?

·
Super Moderator
20,361 Posts
Also,
1. Age of battery?
2. Is the car tuned?

·
Super Moderator
20,361 Posts
See followup questions.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally got things figured out, I ended up buying a fuel system cleaner just to see what would happen, drove it around a couple days and BAM monitor got reset and I was able to smog the car. I had already put the royal purple fuel system cleaner in the car about 5 months prior.....note to self don't get Royal Purple

·
Super Moderator
20,361 Posts
Awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts