SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY94 CSE LPT overheated badly yesterday - we're talking needle past the end of the red above the 'H' :eek:

Head gasket's just been done - like <1000 miles ago.

Rad fan did not come on.

I've water on spark plug 3's tip.

It died on me during travel and won't start back up.

Water running from between manifold & turbo.

Any thoughts? My dad suggests thermostat and rad therm switch.

cheers
Dan.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top