I recently put a relay going to my cooling fan so it would come on everytime i turn the car on. This seemed to work fine for the past week. Today I was driving around town and the damn car started to overheat again. This time it was BAD.... I pulled over let it cool down, poured water on the radiator. after about 30 minutes, I took the cap off the coolant tank and it was completly dry. i refilled it and drove for about 2-3 miles and it got HOT again. Long story short, i went through an entire bottle (4 liters) of anti-freeze on a 15 mile trip and it took me 2.5 hours to go 15 miles with the stopping and cooling the engine before i could drive. The coolant tank get completly dry after it over heats and i do not see any coolant under the car when i'm stopped. Is it evaporating?? my hoses are hot so i'm assuming the thermosatic switch is opening. Just tired of this overheating problem.. Please Help if you can!!