SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I am getting ready to order all of the parts that i need to do the head gasket on my 01 2.3L, i have mainly been sufing the parts on Eeuroparts for this car. My list is quite large, i plan on also doing the timing chain and water pump while it is apart, the car does have 153k on it. My question is, what other parts places are there to deal with that have reasonable pricing and realatively quick shipping? or should i just purchase everything from Eeuroparts. thanks in advance for input

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
If your doing the timing chain check out Part For Saabs for their timing/balance chain kit. Includes all guides, gears, gaskets, o-rings, etc. They're in the UK but it only took about a week for me to get mine. Price wise I don't think you could do better if you bought the parts separately even with shipping. Be wary of Eeuro, their service has gone down the toilet lately. You might get better reliability elsewhere. There is a thread in the Lounge about them that might list other parts places to purchase from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts