SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a couple opinions.... I bought my 93 a couple months ago, so far I've simply serviced it and put in a K&N filter because I've read a lot of the intakes throw CEL's and etc and I'd rather not mess around with that. This weekend I'm going to be painting my trim, rims, and tinting my tails and side markers on the bumper. It's the gunmetal color. My question is I like extra opinions as to what color for the rims and trim? Rims either gonna paint black or gunmetal, and trim I will either paint gloss black or the color of the car. Any opinions, even different ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Break out your photoshop and turn your dreams into semi-reality.
Have you seen your color scheme on other vehicles?
Good luck, tell us which brands you end up using.:cheesy:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
what color is your car?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
black is a fairly common wheel color choice, and personally it is not my favorite. I really like the gun metal color. Take the Acura TL-S type for example. ( 2004-2008 body styles)
Looks great and it definately would on your car.

Body match the trim color.

Smoke the tails and leave the clear strip well, clear. It looks great.

I can't wait to see your progress.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate the quick responses. I was leaning toward the gunmetal rims and body match trim, so now I really feel good about it. I haven't been able to find pictures of either, I've only found my color with the black rims, which looks alright imo. Thanks again! I'll get some pics up as soon as I finish it all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts