SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an opportunity to work with Casey and Kelly of Brew City Boost on the development of a new BCB tuner badge. There was plenty of back and forth with different designs looking for something that captured the spirit of BCB but remained simple, identifiable and easily placed.

When you're really anxious for something it seems like time just stands still during the wait. Guess what, THEY ARE FINISHED!!! I about fell over when I was checking out my facebook and caught this shot in my feed from the Brew City Boost Facebook page...

I know everyone wants one but I have no idea how these will be distributed. Not certain they will be sold or maybe they'll be for sale to existing customers only. Maybe Rabbit (Casey) will chime in here with some more details?

Killer products that are priced really well and customer service that everyone talks about. I guess I should be glad I don't live closer to the shop...as I'd probably get ticketed for loitering!

Who else WANTS!!!?

·
Registered
351 Posts
According to the facebook page, these are for tuned customers ONLY and will not be for sale (except by purchasing a tune).

Very excited to get mine :)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
These badges are pretty sweet ;ol; Kudos to Jason for bearing with us, we went through quite a few ideas before settling, definitely made the right choice.

Now if you want one, you gotta be tuned by us, part of the 'club'. :cool: Our current plans do not include making these available for sale. I've already started stuffing envelopes for those who commented or liked it on facebook. So if your tuned by BCB and want to represent, send us a message or email and we will get one in the mail for you. And all tunes, going forward, will also include one.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well done, Eidsvik ! :)
Thank you. Was awesome to be a part of this effort. Really glad e spent so much time getting it just right. Cannot wait to see them in person.

Sweeeeet! ;ol;
This will look "Sweeeeet" on your ride Adam.

We should commit to posting pictures here of them on our Saabs. More pics never hurts right?

·
Registered
927 Posts
I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!

The 2 BCB stickers I had before looked great, then someone scrapped one off so I was down to one on one side.

That badge would look effin amazing on my fenders where my SE logo use to be

·
Registered
183 Posts
...I really wish these had come out before I made my own custom one, lol :confused:

I need these asap. So much more "professional" looking than what I have. Guess I'll have to wait til I get my Stage3 though.
Good job guys;ol;

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!

The 2 BCB stickers I had before looked great, then someone scrapped one off so I was down to one on one side.

That badge would look effin amazing on my fenders where my SE logo use to be
I was thinking of the same spot! But I assume each customer will only get one.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...I really wish these had come out before I made my own custom one, lol :confused: I need these asap. So much more "professional" looking than what I have. Guess I'll have to wait til I get my Stage3 though. Good job guys;ol;
Ace, I think if you read Casey's post he indicating he'd send you a badge as you've already been "brewed".

These badges are pretty sweet ;ol; Kudos to Jason for bearing with us, we went through quite a few ideas before settling, definitely made the right choice.

Now if you want one, you gotta be tuned by us, part of the 'club'. :cool: Our current plans do not include making these available for sale. I've already started stuffing envelopes for those who commented or liked it on facebook. So if your tuned by BCB and want to represent, send us a message or email and we will get one in the mail for you. And all tunes, going forward, will also include one.
That'll do huh?

·
Registered
927 Posts
you have to clarify once more. So all previously tuned BCB SAAB's will be recieving one of these sexy little badges in the mail? also, how can I get 2?

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
you have to clarify once more. So all previously tuned BCB SAAB's will be recieving one of these sexy little badges in the mail? also, how can I get 2?
Correct if you are tuned you will be getting one in the mail soon. Can't answer the second question though

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guess who got new Brew City Boost Badges in the mail today?

x3 is quite special. I was with these guys from conception, design and right up to placing the actual order.

Anxious, I wanted to run right out and put them on the car but I want to take my time with them. Not sure of the final order quantity. They're generously making a badge available to previous customers as described above. As I understand it, these will go out with tunes from here forward.

They turned out very well as you can see above and they are tastefully sized for those careful about what goes on their car.

Remember to post pics of your badge once installed! I'll do the same.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im confused now, so now im not getting one?
I should just shut up. I'm wrecking it!

They're generously making a badge available to previous customers as described above...
You're already tuned J. That's like being on the "A" list.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts