SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Very Toyota like... I don't like it. I don't like the silver look period....just me. I wish I had wood in my Vector :( I know I can get it but I don't want to basterdise all foor door skins :)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I also don't like the metal look. I'm very fond of the wood in my Arc.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
that really looks identical to ours with 2 pieces of plastic glued to the inside... I would like to have the place to put my thumbs, but not like that!

·
Registered
771 Posts
AeroSwede said:
Personally, I think it looks great!:cheesy:
The wooden one will look the same as before.
I'm not sure yet... I think that the new Saabs are a bit weak when it comes to wheel asthetics, and Im not sure this is an improvement :roll: Im sure that like always there will be a clever little Swedish reason for this change, that will make me go "aaahh I get it!" when I hear it but right now Im worried :confused:

·
Registered
286 Posts
looks good but hows the feel? if the material is anything like the plastic inserts( I actually expected them to be of aluminum) then I would have to pass.

·
Registered
771 Posts
stryker said:
looks good but hows the feel? if the material is anything like the plastic inserts( I actually expected them to be of aluminum) then I would have to pass.
I doubt that it will be metal as you would be un able to touch it in the winter :(

·
Registered
771 Posts
Rob in Atlanta said:
.... Or the summer if you're in a hot climate.....
Yep that would be the one :( I made the mistake of spending a fourtune on a chrome and burled wood gearknob for my now departed SL, unfortunatly, I spent most of the year with a bloody sock stuck on it just so that I could touch it :roll:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Anyone know if it'll come on the 2006 2.0T Aero???

(2.0T Aero is still going to be available for 06 in UK!)

·
Registered
177 Posts
gjdavies said:
Anyone know if it'll come on the 2006 2.0T Aero???

(2.0T Aero is still going to be available for 06 in UK!)
Don´t think so, the new steering wheel is along with the double tailpipes the only modification with the new V6.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts