SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
That is cool but at the same time really stupid the user experience on sticking that thing and follow the directions is just nuts.

Simple is better, just say "Stick on driver side window" and done.

A little bit more and they will add the proper angle to stick the permit in the instructions.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Well, It's good to know I should budget for parking tickets when I visit Austin this summer :roll:

With directions like that, I'm sure to have the sticker in the wrong place...

But at least my A/C works ;ol;

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Keep Austin Weird!

;ol;

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Someone started a thread about the same thing a couple years ago, IIRC. But in that case, the same sign (or whatever it is) was spotted somewhere on the east coast, like Boston or Providence.

·
Registered
18,382 Posts
That is cool but at the same time really stupid the user experience on sticking that thing and follow the directions is just nuts.

Simple is better, just say "Stick on driver side window" and done.

A little bit more and they will add the proper angle to stick the permit in the instructions.
Better: throw on dash, or even better, "enter plate number" into machine and keep the reciept in your pocket! Even better - set fire to parking machine with old tire and gasoline, park for free :p

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
I don't get it

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just find it odd that the c900 is used as clip art for "generic car" on these. Not surprising that it's been seen in other states. When putting them on the windshield, I always pause for a min and get confused because the parking pass needs to be stuck to it using the sticky backing. Who knows:roll:

Banman
:
SAAB bless working AC:lol:. When you get to San Antonio, we should meet up for a beer a some point, somewhere between there and Houston. If such places have decent beer. There's a lot of good brews that come out of TX.;ol;

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Banman:
SAAB bless working AC:lol:. When you get to San Antonio, we should meet up for a beer a some point, somewhere between there and Houston. If such places have decent beer. There's a lot of good brews that come out of TX.;ol;
Done.
I'll wanna get out and about when I can...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts