SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BA se45 4.5" Pending PU / 2 more speaker sets up for sale

Hi,

I am installing a brand new complete aftermarket audio system in my 2008 Aero convertible. I read many forum comments about the center dash speaker...and decided to replace mine as well. I purchased the BA se45 set but only need one. Up for grabs is the other one...brand new and never used! I will even send it in the actual box since I have no use. Best offer plus actual shipping gets it! Thanks.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Do you mind if I ask where you picked up your BA se45? I am after a set of BA 35se but given they are no longer made most places are out of stock.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought them from onlinecarstereo.com; however, no need to search there for the se35s...because I also ordered those and they are out of stock with no date for re-stock at this point. I frantically search everywhere with no luck. I ended up ordering the Polk dxi 350s from crutchfield.com instead because they are also supposed to be an exact fit on the R/L sides of the dash. It is hard to find speakers that will work with the space...Good luck!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Do you mind if I ask where you picked up your BA se45? I am after a set of BA 35se but given they are no longer made most places are out of stock.
There are on ebay for pretty good price if you live in the usa. I was buying a set but because i was in canada shipping was the same amount as the speakers lol.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
Do you still have it? I'm interested at $20. Where in CT are you, I'll be in Hartford next weekend, coming from Bridgeport. If not to far out of the way I could pick up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pending pick-up for some time next weekend. Thanks all...I have two more sets of speakers up for sell too (CX62s- 6.5 mid bass drivers and Polk DB521s 5.25 coaxial set) The CX62s are gently used and priced at $100 plus shipping...this is less than half the retail! The Polk DB521s are brand new and still in the box. I will let go for $70 plus shipping. Pics of both are posted here.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
Picked this up from Pgmcdoniel on Friday. Went smooth except for the unrelenting rain. Hope to put it in this week.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts