SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Half way through the winter my 04 ARC when first starting her up in the morning would run rough for a good 10-20 seconds or until I gave it some gas and the idle would immediately clean itself up and stay that way for the remainder of the day. I could turn the car on and off multiple times throughout the day and it would start fine on the first catch, have full power when i put my foot down, and no hesitation or power loss whatsoever. It's only on the cold start does it sputter a bit when it catches. Also randomly at least once or twice a month it would sputter enough for the check engine light to come on triggering a P0300 random misfire code. I recently took all the plugs and coils out and inspected them and each NGK Laser platinum plug which have about 90K km on them looked super clean and it great shape, as well as the coils seemed fine too...no cracks or burn marks. Where should I start looking. If it was a coil I would figure I would still have ignition issues throughout my day when driving...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts