SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 9-5 Aero
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a tough decision to make, but it is that time to depart and explore other beasts in the automotive world.

My '05 Aero refuses to start, will not crank, no power to SID, HVAC, Head Unit or Dash.
Car has 356,000 kms, engine is solid, new TD-04 HL installed 3 ish years ago at 203,000 kms.
Brand new AC lines installed less than 2 months ago along with new Transmission cooler lines less than 6 months ago. Denso Nav system with the most up to date NAV disc available, Vented seats (grey), NGK DIC and a no name spare DIC just in case.
New Windshield (less than a month old, and I have a spare windshield as well (both rain sensing style).
Xenon headlights, no ballast issues or anything, new tires (less than a season old).
The problem is it's stuck at my work so I'd rather sell the entire car as doing that is also easier than having to Tech II everything to have it work in another car (I don't have a Tech II).
JBL 2.4 OHM rear 6x9 speakers, all the power switches/motors work (for the seats, memory, mirrors etc).
There's a bit of rust on the body (bottom of trunk and rear dog leg).
I am willing to sell parts off the car individually and scrap whatever is left over if I need to.

Let me know what you need/want through PM and make a reasonable offer and we'll go from there.
Or if you want to help me bring this bad boy back to life, I'm down for that as well.

·
Registered
9,102 Posts
Sent another profile post (probably wrong place, but whatever). Thinking about Saturday afternoon?

·
Registered
2005 9-5 Aero
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the car towed so it's now located in Bowmanville.
If someone wants the whole car, I'll let it go for $800.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts